I know u did this too..

message you - waiting you reply- I'm SMILE when seeing your message


when I MISS YOU..
I'm taking the phone..
waiting for your message..

no message???

I can't waiting..
I start messaging you..
and waiting for you to reply..

first 1 minute <= taking the phone and check it..
next 2 minutes <= taking the phone and check it again..
next 3 minutes <= start thinking ' did you receive the message'..
5 minutes waiting <= many things across the mind.. 
why did you didn't reply? phone broken? did you ok? 
where are you? you busy now? you didn't miss me?

finally..

message receive..
and it make me SMILE..
even just one message from you..




click like if you had did this too
=======★´¯`• I MISS YOU •´¯`★=======

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Cute Happy Ghost